Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. With Assura pediatric 1-piece closed, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once. A small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution.
Assura pediatric 1-piece closed appliances is transparent, with a flat, small, child-friendly size baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura pediatric 1-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated multi-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges.
- Soft backing material - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material that dries quickly after a shower or a dip in the pool, allowing the skin to breathe.
- Odor-proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odor-proof.