Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. Assura AC for pediatrics is a simple, soft and secure system – from newborns to children up to five years of age.
Assura AC is a two-piece appliance with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – in a unique combination of security and freedom of movement.
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement and making Assura AC comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Barriers are available in two sizes, which combine with the drainable pouches available in transparent or with soft-front.
A simple, soft and secure pouching system
- Gentle and easy to use - it does not require any pressure to apply or remove the pouch. The pediatric system is simple and easy to use and the coupling can be lifted so that the pouch can be applied without pressure on the peristomal area.
- Secure to use - contains a security channel, preventing the barrier from curling up.
- Soft and comfortable - as soft and flexible as a one-piece pouch, ensuring freedom of movement while still wearing a two-piece.
- Hygienic and easy to clean - both the streamlined surface of the barrier and the EasiClose outlet makes wiping clean easy and hygienic.