1. Over the past month, how often have you had a sensation of not emptying your bladder completely after you finished urinating?
2. Over the past month, how often have you had to urinate again less than two hours after you finished urinating?
3. Over the past month, how often have you found you stopped and started again several times when you urinated?
4. Over the past month, how often have you found it difficult to postpone urination?
5. Over the past month, how often have you had a weak urinary stream?
6. Over the past month, how often have you had to push or strain to begin urination?
7. Over the past month, how many times did you most typically get up to urinate from the time you went to bed at night until the time you got up in the morning?
8. If you were to spend the rest of your life with your urinary condition just the way it is now, how would you feel about that?
Fill in your details below and get the report by email:
Thank you for taking the test and ordering a report with your answers and total score. If you want to know more about urinary symptoms and how to manage these, please have a closer look at the below articles or browse our products to order free samples.
Causes of bladder problems are largely related to gender - often referred to as non-neurogenic bladder. Damage to the brain, spinal cord and nerves controlling the bladder can also affect the bladder, and this is referred to as a neurogen bladder.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate, which is common among men above the age of 40.
If you have difficulty emptying your bladder, you will typically use an intermittent catheter. Your first step will be to find one that fits you and your lifestyle. Once you’ve decided on a catheter, it’s important that you follow your healthcare.
The SpeediCath catheter belongs to the newest generation of hydrophilic-coated catheters. The SpeediCath catheter has a smooth even coating making it instantly ready-to-use.
The score categorizes as follows:Mild (score range 0-7)Moderate (score range 8-19)Severe (score range 20-35)
International - Prostate Symptom Score © (I-PSS©) Michael J Barry, 1992. All rights reserved.
Order your free samples
Your order is complete!