As the Coronavirus continues to spread, Coloplast continues to monitor the situation closely and take all necessary precautions to keep our employees, customers and partners safe.
Our priorities are clear.
Firstly, we will comply with and support whatever guidelines are put in place by local and global healthcare authorities. We monitor this on an ongoing basis both locally and at our global HQ, and we have many initiatives running to prevent and contain the spread of the virus.
Secondly, we will continue to serve our customers through this difficult period. Our customers rely on our help and support, so they can continue to manage their conditions. We continue to engage with our customers, and to manufacture and distribute our products. This is of paramount importance – our customers rely on us.
Currently, the Coronavirus is not impacting our ability to supply our medical devices to customers across the globe, and we encourage all customers to continue to order regular supply quantities to avoid hoarding.
Here are some of the initiatives that we have put in place globally:
- We have implemented a multitude of initiatives and safety measures at our production sites and our distribution centers to ensure a safe, stable and continued supply of products.
- We have suspended all international travel effective immediately and until further notice.
- Employees who can do their job from home will work from home until further notice.
- All meetings with more than 10 participants (internal or external) have been cancelled.
- Wherever possible we will meet digitally via Microsoft Teams instead of meeting face to face.
We are doing our utmost to protect our employees while also continuing to serve our customers. Our local phone lines remain open; however, we ask for your patience and understanding if things take a little longer than normal.
During this time, our team is here to support your on-going needs.
Care Advisors are available to support Coloplast® Care, our patient support program, via phone and email from 7 am to 7 pm CST
Bowel Care: 1-855-858-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Continence Care: 1-866-226-6362 or email email@example.com
Ostomy Care: 1-877-858-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representatives are available to meet virtually with Healthcare Professionals. Contact your local sales representative via phone or email.
Customer Service Representatives are available to support distributor, dealer or hospital orders from 7 am to 5 pm CST at 1-800-533-0464
Media Representatives should reach out to Lina Danstrup, Senior Media Relations Manager via email email@example.com