Restorelle® products incorporate Smartmesh® technology in a full array of customized shapes and flat grafts. Smartmesh – a physiologically compatible, ultra-lightweight mesh.
Smartmesh technology provides strength while maintaining vaginal elasticity of natural tissue. The mesh is intended to be non-palpable to the patient and her partner. It is the first mesh designed by a surgeon, specifically with a woman’s anatomy and tissue healing requirements in mind.
Restorelle M and XL are indicated Sacrocolpopexy.
- 99% cure rate (cf. 1)
- 93.5% clinical cure rate transabdominally (cf. 4)
- Vaginal elasticity maintained (cf. 5)
- Non-palpable to patient and partner (cf. 3, 5)
Stage of Prolapse:
For mild, moderate, and severe prolapse
Preference and Approach:
Customization based on physician preference
Digitex® suture delivery system, StatTack, or AbsorbaTack fixation technologies
- Data on file.
- Hawthorn R. et al. (2007). Use of ultra lightweight mesh in vaginal vault repair to minimize complications: A two centre observational study. The British International Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Alinsod R. (2008). Long term outcomes of vaginal pelvic floor repair using an ultra lightweight mesh. Presented at the 37th Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (AAGL), Las Vegas, NV.
- Salamon et al. (2011). Prospective cohort study of robotic sacrocolpopexy using lightweight polypropylene Y-mesh. Presented at the 40th Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (AAGL), Hollywood, FL.
- North, C.E. et al. (2005). A preliminary study to compare the vaginal palpability of two different mesh materials used for laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy. International Urogynecology Journal.