Restorelle® products incorporate Smartmesh® technology in a full array of customized shapes and flat grafts specifically for pelvic floor repair procedures.
The mesh is intended to be non-palpable to the patient and her partner. It is the first mesh designed by a surgeon, specifically with a woman’s anatomy and tissue healing requirements in mind.
- 93.5% clinical cure rate transabdominally (cf. 4)
- Low incidence of de novo dyspareunia (cf. 1, 3)
- Vaginal elasticity maintained (cf. 5)
- Non-palpable to patient and partner (cf. 3, 5)
- Data on file.
- Hawthorn R. et al. (2007). REMOVE THIS TEXT A two centre observational study. The British International Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Alinsod R. (2008). Long term outcomes of vaginal pelvic floor repair using an ultra lightweight mesh. Presented at the 37th Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (AAGL), Las Vegas, NV.
- Salamon et al. (2011). Prospective cohort study of robotic sacrocolpopexy using lightweight polypropylene Y-mesh. Presented at the 40th Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (AAGL), Hollywood, FL.
- North, C.E. et al. (2005). A preliminary study to compare the vaginal palpability of two different mesh materials used for laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy. International Urogynecology Journal.