Solution for the fibrotic corpora
Rossello dilator is a non-sterile, reusable, medical-grade stainless steel dilator with a unique design to dilate the fibrotic corpora cavernosa, They have been proven successful in cases of postsurgical sclerosis, fibrosis, post-priapism, and Peyronie’s Disease. Each set consists of 5 dilators with diameters of 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, and 12 mm.
- Allows for easier dilation of fibrotic corpora cavernosa.(cf. 1)
- Its special design avoids perforations in the dilatation process.(cf. 2)
- Shortens the dilation process in fibrotic corpora cavernosa.(cf. 2)
- Carson, Culley C. Urologic Prostheses: the complete practical guide to devices, their implantation, and patient follow-up. Humana Press. 2002. pp 235-237.
- Dr. Mariano Rosselló Barbará and Dr. Hernán Carrión. The use of Cavernotome for Prosthesis Implant in Process of Corpora Cavernosa Sclerosis. Abstract presented at the IX Symposium on Corpus Cavernosum Revascularisation, Singapur 12-16 TH, September 1994. http://www.uroan.com/theuse.htm Accessed 06 Jul2012.
Rossello owned by Uroan