- The Self-Cath family of catheters offers a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. The catheters are not made with natural rubber latex.
- Self-cath catheters have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion.
- Each catheter is made of flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use.
Self-Cath catheters are offered in a variety of designs:
- Straight Tip
- Tapered Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®
- Olive Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®
Important Safety Information
Self-Cath® Catheters are intended for use in male, female, and pediatric patients (neonates, infants, children, adolescents, and transitional adolescents) requiring bladder drainage as determined by their physician. The catheter is indicated for those individuals unable to promote a natural urine flow or for those individuals who have a significant volume of residual urine following a natural bladder-voiding episode. Single-use only. See the device manual for detailed information regarding the procedure, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential complications/adverse events. For further information, call Coloplast Corp. at 1-866-226-6362 and/or consult the company website at www.coloplast.us. Rx Only.