SenSura Click is a two-piece appliance with a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
SenSura Click closed is available with SenSura baseplates, flat or with convexity. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
A comfortable and discreet pouch. SenSura Click closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Integrated filter - neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning" and causing unnecessary bulges.
- Removal tab - makes it easy to remove the adhesive barrier without leaving residues on the skin, allowing for more comfortable pouch changes.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Click barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.