T-sling is a universal sling made of monofilament polypropylene and has protective sheaths to facilitate passage through the tissue and pre-assembled ring sutures for immediate insertion into the the introducer needle.
- Universal quick-connect system eliminates connectors
- Tapered dilating tip creates smooth passage through fascial structures
- Large-pore polypropylene mesh facilitates tissue integration and healing
- Low elasticity sling allows for ease of tensioning
- Cost saving with reusable introducers
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Approaches: suprapubic, transobturator helical or flat curve introducers