Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. With Assura pediatric 1-piece drainable, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once. A small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution.
Assura pediatric 1-piece closed appliances is transparent, with a flat, small, child-friendly size baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura pediatric 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Clamp closure - several clamps are included in each box of pouches, giving a closure system that is both secure and hygienic
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or a dip in the pool.
- Odor-proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odor-proof.