Ostomy Days Prize Drawing Contest Rules
The Ostomy Days Awareness Prize Drawing (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Coloplast Corp. (the “Sponsor” or “Coloplast”). These Contest Rules apply to the Contest, all related Contest materials and to every person who enters the Contest (each a “Participant”). The Contest is open to all residents of the United States.
Questions, clarification or comments about the Contest or these Contest Rules can be directed to the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Enter
Participants can enter the Contest on Instagram by following the Contest entry instructions.
Multiple entries are not permitted. Only one Contest entry may be submitted per person. Upon submission of an entry, eligible Participants will be entered into the Contest for a chance to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Void where prohibited.
- Contest Opening and Closing Dates
The Contest opens at 12:00 am EDT on September 14, 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm EDT on October 5th, 2020.
Five (5) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Coloplast drawstring bag (the “Prize”). Winners of each Prize will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries on 10/5/2020 by Coloplast Corp. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prize will be allowed.The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize is unavailable. There are no express or implied representations or warranties with respect to the Prize or any substitute prize.
- Winner Notification
Each Prize winner will be contacted by phone (using the contact information provided by the Prize winner at the time of entering the Contest) at least three (3) times within the fourteen (14) days after the closure of the Contest. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within that time, another Participant will be randomly selected as the Prize winner and the initial selected Participant will be disqualified and will have no recourse against the Sponsor or anyone else involved in the Contest.Where a Prize winner does not comply with all of the Contest conditions of participation (defined below), that Prize winner will forfeit any rights to a Prize and will have no recourse against the Sponsor or anyone else involved in the Contest.
- Conditions of Participation
- The Contest is open to individual residents of the United States, who are at least 18 years of age as of September 14, 2020.
- Employees of Coloplast Corp. employees are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Entries indicating the same telephone contact number or address will be considered, for purposes of the Contest, to belong to the same Participant. Any excess entries will be invalid for purposes of the Contest draw.
- Only entries containing the Participant’s contact information (name, telephone number and e-mail address) are eligible for entry into the Prize draw.
- Each Prize claim is subject to verification by the Sponsor and/or its designated representatives. Entries made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Contest Rules are automatically void. The Sponsor will be the sole and final reference source in validating a Prize claim.
- The Prizes will be delivered to the winners within four (4) to six (6) weeks following the close of the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, Prize winners agree: (a) to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Coloplast Corp., (b) to release and hold harmless Coloplast Corp., its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest; (c) not to re-sell the Prize, and (d) to permit Coloplast Corp. to use his/her name, address, city, state of residence, photograph, video, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
- The decisions of Coloplast Corp. in relation to this Contest will be final and binding on all Participants.
- Coloplast Corp. shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment or software, delay or failure of any postal service, inability to access any online service or website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials related to this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
- Coloplast Corp. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest.
- If a selected Participant is awarded a Prize due to a system error, malfunction or defect the Prize will be returned to the Prize pool, to be re-awarded.
- Under no circumstances will Coloplast Corp., its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Contest Rules or award the Prizes other than in accordance with these Contest Rules.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
- Any attempt to damage any website or deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of the criminal and civil laws of the United States, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- The Contest will be administered in accordance with these Contest Rules. Participants must comply with these Contest Rules and will be deemed to have received, understood and accepted these Contest Rules by entering the Contest. The terms of the Contest, as set out in these Contest Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- By entering the Contest, Participants agree to save, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its employees, officers and directors, as well as the Sponsor’s affiliates, distributors, contractors, successors and assigns, and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, from any and all third party claims, actions or causes of action, arising, directly or indirectly, out of, related to or in connection with, Participant's failure to comply with the Contest Rules, Participant's negligence, tortious acts or willful misconduct.
- Any and all taxes assessed as a result of receiving a Prize will be the responsibility of the Prize winner.